For confidentiality reasons, information about our client is, for reference sources and nonshortlisted
candidates, limited to the following:
Our client is the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading
companies in the sector worldwide.
The group operates 41 factories in 13 countries in Europe, the USA, Latin America and Asia.
Together with a global network of sales and customer service firms, they conglomerate today
is made up of about 70 companies in 46 countries, with a total workforce of close to 43,000 people.
For its future development plans, we are looking for SAP CRM ABAP Developer:
• Designs, develops, tests and implements complex enterprise applications software
including client, server and middleware. This includes designing and building complex
algorithms and data structures and application performance monitoring and tuning,
• Supporting to develop a standardized template for international usage,
• Integrating in world-wide application landscape,
• Taking a role as corporate IT member during the country implementations.
In respect of the candidate profile:
• Turkish nationality,
• Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or
relevant curriculum; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient
to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
• Fluency in English language is mandatory, German knowledge is an asset,
• Must have at minimum 5 years experience on ABAP, Web UI and BSP
programming languages on SAP CRM (especially on Service, Master Data and Marketing Modules),
• Consultant know-how on SAP CRM is highly preferable,
• Experience on SAP-R/3 Module SD, MM, FI Version ERP 6.0 is preferable,
• Result oriented with ability to proactively initiate projects and carry them out to
completion and resolution,
• Ability to work as part of an international team, good communication skills and ability
to work under stress,
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills,
• No restriction to travel abroad,
• Skill in general organization and managing complexity,
• No military obligation for male candidates